Must required Linux server and following configuration to run fundraising script
- Linux Operating System (Cent OS Recommended)
- PHP 5.4 (or Upto 5.5)
- mySQL 5 (or Higher)
- GD Library (Available free at http://www.libgd.org)
- IonCube PHP Loader v4.2.2version (Available free at http://www.ioncube.com/loaders.php)
- cURL (libcurl also enable)
- Mod Url_rewrite enabled
- Ability to run at least 2 cron jobs every 5 min
- URI_PROTOCOL enabled to use Facebook and Twitter login
- Open SSL compiled with PHP (fsockopen must be enabled)
- mb string functions enable
Note: Linux Operating System is must to run our crowdfunding software. We do not offer any guarantee if you want to use your windows server with PHP utilities installed on server.
We will do free installation on every new purchase hostgator package from below affiliate link :
Do you already own a server? Check either it meets above configuration or what.
Here are few simple steps to check and confirm it.
Step.1: Download this php file: check-server-config.php: DOWNLOAD
Step.2: Upload check-server-config.php file on your server's root folder and open it in browser like this: http://www.yoursite.com/ check-server-config.php
Step.3: If your server is compatible and fine you will see message according.
- If you are getting this message "Great Sparky! Your server is fully compatible, you can proceed to purchase script and install on your server." Which means you are all set and install script on your server.
- If you are getting this message "Boom! Please Active or Extend your server with the necessary requirement extension or modules and check again." Which means you need to contact your hosting server provider and get required configuration installed on your server follow same process from Step.1 to Step.3.
REMEMBER : WE DO NOT SUPPORT GODADDY HOSTING. WE SUPPORT GODADDY DOMAIN SERVICE.