Go to > admin > payment method>Paypal Adaptive Configuration
You can use our own sandbox account for testing purpose. If you want to use your own account for sandbox than please go to https://developer.paypal.com and registered yourself and create sandbox account.
After creation of sandbox account. You must need to create pre-configured account which is going to work for this sandbox detail. You will required three pre-configured account and don't forget to add funds in it. it will not allowed you to add more than $10000 .
- Admin Account
- Project creator account
- Donor account.
- Please make sure all three accounts are unique (Donor , project creator and admin account)
- Please check site status. It must be "Sandbox"
- Please check Application ID and your API detail perfectly and double check there is no space in starting API code and after complete API Code.
- Please check you setup cronjob perfectly as per mention Paypal adaptive configuration page
- Please make sure you must required money in account. if you setup Paypal sandbox with your credit card than sandbox will not charge on credit card you may required to add money from sandbox account.Credit card payment will charge when you will have Live Apps ID.
- You can check out sandbox.paypal.com down time and site status here :https://www.x.com/developers/paypal/documentation-tools/site-status