- Owner put the request for “withdrawal amount from earning amount of affiliate” from Affiliate page at front side.
- There should be minimum 20$(Withdraw Threshold limit) in owner’s account to place withdraw request.
- Minimum Amount to be earned by affiliate user for placing withdrawal request is set by Admin.
- Means when owner makes request he has to request for minimum amount set by admin or more amount that he has earned.
- And Admin can see that request in “Withdrawal fund request” tab.
- Admin can success, fail or delete withdraw request.
- Important note: Withdraw request having success status cannot be failed or deleted.
Withdraw fund request:
Affiliate Status page
- After approval of affiliate request, unique link for referral purposes is generated.
- Affiliate owner can share this unique link for referral purposes and can earn commission.
- Status of Affiliate commission requests are shown with pending cancelled and completed status.
- Status of Affiliate withdraw requests are shown with pending, success and fail status.
- User can found total commission history earn by affiliate.
- Commission History Detail CREATED, USER/PROJECT, TYPE, STATUS, EARN.
- Admin can approve commission request by selecting record and clicking on complete button.
- Affiliate owner can earn commission on action Sign Up, Project listing, Pledge of referral user.
- Affiliate owner can earn commission set by admin.
- On referral user sign up action affiliate owner can earn commission.
- For project listing and pledge action user can get commission only if project is successful.
- User has a facility to request to admin for withdrawal of commission he has earned as an affiliate.
- When user made request for withdrawal of amount its status is pending.
- When the request is approved by admin, status changes to success.
- Admin can fail or delete request.
- Request can be approved Admin->Affiliate->Withdraw Fund Request