- Project->Project Categories
- User can see all project categories name list.
- User can add new category by clicking on Add Categories button.
- User can delete category if category has no projects.
- If category has projects then user is not able to delete that category.
- If category has no project then user can delete category.
- Active Categories in Project Categories will be displayed on Project Create Step-1.
- User can add category by clicking on Add Categories button.
There are three fields:
- Parent Category
- Project Category Name
- Status: Active/Inactive
- User can create child category by selecting parent category.
- All categories that are created under main category have parent category type.
- Categories that are created under other categories have child category type.
- For example: Nature category has been created under main category then Nature has parent category type.
- Nature subcategory has been created under Nature category then Nature sub has child category type.