When user open website Home page will be displayed.
Home Page Header:
- User can search project by All Projects, Featured, Rounding Off, Popular, Latest Campaigns, Success Stories, Most Funded.
- To create campaign user must be registered with website and needs to log in.
- It displays About Us page.
4. Search By Title:
- It allows user to search campaign by Title entered.
- All featured projects are displayed on Home Page in Slider.
- Admin can set project to featured by selecting project and clicking on featured button.
6. User can view Campaign Details by clicking on View Campaign button.
7. Latest Projects:
- User can see Latest Projects below Featured projects.
8. Quick Links:
- User can subscribe for Newsletter by entering email address and clicking on Join button.
- Icon (Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, YouTube) work if Administrator has entered their profile page link in the Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, You tube setting from admin side.
- Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, LinkedIn, You tube setting can be edited from,
- Facebook Setting: Admin->Setting->Facebook
- Twitter Setting->Admin->Setting->Twitter
- LinkedIn Setting->Admin->Setting->LinkedIn
- Google plus Setting->Admin->Setting->Google Plus
- YouTube Setting->Admin->Setting->YouTube
- User can browse all the projects by clicking on Browse link.
- User can browse Featured, Rounding Off, Popular, Latest Campaigns, Success Stories, Most Funded by clicking on Featured, Rounding Off, Popular, Latest Campaigns, Success Stories, Most Funded link respectively.
- User can search project Category wise by clicking on the category from right side box.