- User can see the Project Owner Name and Photo on the top right corner.
- User can send message to project owner by clicking on “contact me” link.
- User can see the Total Goal amount, in Progress Bar, on top user can see the raised amount and Days Left.
- User can Donate on this project by clicking on the “CONTRIBUTE NOW” Button (*) or User can also Donate by selecting the Reward or Perk from the Bottom right side box.
- On here user can see the Total Reward Available and Total claimed on this Reward or Perk.
- User can select the Perk or Reward By clicking on the Perk Title (*) and Also from the CONTRIBUTE NOW button (*).
- If anyone Payment Gateway Status is Active then and then User can see the Donate Button and Link on the Perk Title Link and Contribute Now button otherwise will not appear.
- If Project End date is already passed then User cannot see the Donate button and Link on the Perk Title and Back this button.
- If Project Status is Inactive then User cannot see the Donate button and No Link on the Perk Title and Contribute Now button.
- If Project Owner has not configured their PayPal Account Email Address (If PayPal Payment Gateway is used in the Site) in their Account Settings then User cannot see the Donate button and Link on the Perk Title and Contribute Now button.
- If All Available Perk or Reward is claimed then remove link on the Perk Title and Contribute button will not appear.
Donate/Contribute Page (Without Sign in)
User has the facility to donate amount without sign in process.
After clicking on Contribute Now button Donation detail page will be displayed.
On donation detail page user has to fill up all valid information in 6 steps.
Step-1: Pick your Reward
In this step if user wants to select any perk, he has to select particular perk radio button (If user selects perk then he cannot donate amount less than perk amount)
If user does not want perk, then he can select second option
“No perk, Just a Contribution!” radio button and can enter total contribution amount in amount field.
Step-2: Your Information
On second step user has to enter valid Email address and to confirm it again user has to enter Confirm Email.
Step-2 will be displayed only when user donates without Sign in.
Step-3: Shipping Information
The shipping information will be displayed only user select any perk then he must have to fill all the shipping information.
If the particular perk doesn’t mention the “Estimated Delivery Date” in this case user can’t see this shipping Information page.
Privacy: User has to select Privacy from one of three available options.
Visible: Show your (or their) name and amount.
Identity-Only: Show your (or their) name, but hide the amount.
Anonymous: Hide identity and amount.
In this step where user has the facility to add a public comment on his donation.
After adding the public comment user has to click on Contribute button.
Payment gateway is PayPal then page redirect to PayPal site with your donation amount.
After successful validation user will redirect to the PayPal site.
After successful donation user will redirect to site Home page and user can see success message “Your donation done successfully”.